Monday, March 9, 2009

MARIEE SIOUX: FACES IN THE ROCKS (2007)


米国

普通にアコースティックフォーク嫌いです、でもMarieeSiouxがいいょ、信じて。綺麗な声、リリックは気高い,とても素敵音楽。
This is a really good folk record. If I heard the future me saying that 10 years ago I would have shot myself in the face then and there. Still, it's so good I became a hypocrite for liking it. Features First American (read: Native American) instruments and amazing prosaic/poetic and often nonsensical lyrics which I find really engaging. Half of why I listen to old Leonard Cohen records is the lyrics. People can withstand Bob Dylan singing poorly through his nose because his lyrics are interesting. Joanie Mitchell is very verbal. There's not much to folk music besides capos and lyrics, so you have to perfect the details. In summary: really good folk record, listen to the 'Buried in Teeth' song first and you'll agree with me sooner.

http://www.zshare.net/download/503554626ba16e19/#

No comments:

Post a Comment